At sometimes you might not need some photographs on your iPhone or iPad to catch pride of place in your Photo Library, but for whatever cause, you don’t want to keep, can delete them. Luckily, Apple’s Photos app introduces an option to hide that photos from the main library. This blog explains you how.
Have in mind that hiding pictures through the following way certify they won’t look in the Photos app, but they will be available in the Albums menu. If you’re looking for a more protected way to hide away pictures, you can use private app like Safe Lock, vault, etc…
How to Hide Pictures in the Photos App:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone or other related devices
- Click Select in the right corner in the top of the screen.
- Select the photos you need to hide.
- Click the Share button in the bottom-left corner of the screen. (It looks like a square shape with an arrow aiming outside.)
- In the Sheet, select hide option in the last row of available actions.
- Click the option that looks at the bottom of the screen to confirm.
- In the bottom of the screen, select confirm option to hide the photos.
- Make sure that the pictures you choose to hide from your photo library are stored in a hidden album, which exists in the Albums tab.
For more information contact iPhone service center in Chennai.